I'm excited! I've been nominated for The Versatile Blogger award by Leslie at Practical Parenting-with a twist! Thank you Leslie!! There are a few things I have to do to make the nomination "stick" though so here goes...
1. Follow the person who gave me the award: DONE.
2. Link back to the blog that nominated me: http://leslie4kids.wordpress.com/ Practical Parenting
3. Include the award image in my post.
4. Give 7 random facts about myself.
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. When nominating, including a link to the blog.
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.
Seven random facts...
1. I once met Willie Nelson while golfing in a golf match in high school. He had golf spike cowboy boots, a beautiful Rolex watch and a shirt with an obscenity on it. :)
2. I am a Germaphobe through and through.
3. I can laugh like a wicked witch....and it's REALLY good. My kids (and husband) ask me to do it all the time but I rarely do! Usually just on or near Halloween.
4. I was once driving down the road and "flicked" the snow off of my windshield wiper and it flew off of my car...OOPS! (it was a hot pink wiper-don't judge, it was the 80's!)
5. I would like nothing more than to write a book.
6. When I grow up, I'd love to own a winery or be a Sommelier.
7. I am, in fact, a Green Bay Packer fan (in the middle of Bear country) but I have never lived in Wisconsin. Go Pack go!
Here are the 15 blogs I'm nominating for the award:
Share some love with these bloggers, friends!
As always, thank you for reading.