Just a quick post to tell you about a new product I found. Maybe you all have known about them? Either way, these are really fantastic for moving from a favorite food or food group to another (Food Chaining)
I'm going to channel my inner David Letterman here...indulge me.
Top Ten Reasons SpeechladyJen loves Buddy Fruits
(10.) They taste good (like REAL fruit because they are)
(9) Excellent Texture (soft for littles yet chewy for practicing rotary chews)
(8) They taste good (did I say that already?)
(7) The variety of flavors (perfect for chaining!)
(6) They are nutritious (All natural, no preservatives and one serving of fruit per pack)
(5) Fun Packaging (YES, this matters!)
(4) No weird stuff (No BPAs or GMOs)
(3) Gluten Free (certified)
(2) Re-closable package (nice for parents and feeding therapists who need just a couple)
(1) "Chainability" (fondly borrowed from Laura and Cheri @ Food Chaining). The texture and taste of these fruit snacks are soooo similar to the center of a fruit pop tart which makes it VERY chainable to other fruits/foods.
Try them! Let me know what you think. Before you ask, "no" I am not paid by the company who makes them. I'd be happy to talk with them though. :)
As always, thanks for reading. Keep helping your children BLOOM.